Last Updated: December 2023
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Ofby collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
– Your Internet protocol address
– The kind of browser or computer you use
– Number of links you click within the site
– State or country from which you accessed the site
– Date and time of your visit
– Name of your Internet service provider
– Web page you linked to our site from
– Pages you viewed on the site
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information. We may also collect information about your interaction with our services. This could include, but is not limited to, transactions performed, services used, and payment history.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
– To ensure our website is relevant to your needs.
– To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software, that you request or purchase.
– To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
– To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Ofby.
4. Sharing of Information
Ofby does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
5. User Access to Information Collected
You may review and update the personal information you have provided to us at any time by logging into your account and reviewing your account settings and profile.
6. Changes to this Policy
7. Contacting Us
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.